Transform the lives of rural families in La Reforma, San Marcos, Guatemala through high quality multi-generational education.
Advance a model PreK-13 school in which students graduate with employable skills, are self-reliant and contribute to the economic growth of their communities.
- Empower students to acquire, demonstrate and articulate strong values and character traits in order to become productive citizens
- Ensure all students are literate in skills related to math, reading, comprehension and computers
- Ensure all high school graduates will have learned a vocational skill and have a plan to enter the workforce or higher education
- Recruit, attract and retain high quality teachers
- Partner with a model Guatemalan school to provide professional development, quality curriculum, student assessment and global interactive learning