- Providing education and social services to the children and youth of the communities and surrounding areas in La Reforma, San Marcos.
- Building community through self-sufficiency and sustainable development in La Reforma.
- Educating farming families about environmentally sound practices such as recycling, re-using and lowering the usage of plastic in their own communities.
- Provide quality education and empower students to achieve their potential.
- Impact families and students through intergenerational educational programs.
- Provide opportunities for students and their families to better their lives.